My first time using Sugarpill Cosmetics! You know perhaps I love matte shades very much, and therefore I'm quite happy that most Sugarpill shades, even though they might contain shimmer, possess a pretty strong base colour. Royal Sugar is a prime example - it looks almost glittery in the pot, but goes on such a vibrant, highly-pigmented blue!
How to achieve it:
1. Apply NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil and blend all over the lid with your fingers.
2. Apply Afterparty all over the lid and crease. Blend well using MAC's #217 blending brush.
3. Use a flat synthetic brush to apply Sugarpill Royal Sugar wet onto the middle of the lid. Blend with a smaller brush, e.g. MAC's #219.
4. Highlight inner corners with Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow.
5. Line upper lid with a felt-tip liner brush. Draw a thick line, wing it out and add a little dot at the end of the line.
6. Line lower waterline with white kohl.
7. Line lower lid with Royal Sugar and black gel eyeliner, mirroring the upper liner.
8. Glue whispy false lashes to the upper lid
9. Apply mascara.
NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil, Sugarpill Tako, Sugarpill Royal Sugar, Sugarpill Afterparty, u.m.a. gel eyeliner black, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast, Red Cherry #WSP lashes
And here are my two new pieces of jewelry that I got on saturday :)