Search the Web

Monday, January 10, 2011

Velvet Blue

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by http://kkcenterhk.com/ and asked if I wanted to test some of their false lashes. They have a huge selection (and I mean HUGE!) of all types of lashes, from subtle to outrageous, and I was thrilled to be able to pick some of them! I will definitely order again from them, as falsies are some of my favourite things to play with :)! The first lashes I tried are these - overall, I liked them quite a lot, the only downside is that a. the glitter weighs them down a lot and b. you cannot really cut them to adjust them to your eye shape without cutting off one of the long spiky lashes. They are available without the glitter as well, so I'd recommend those if you want a somewhat less flashy version :)






How to achieve it:
1. Prep your lids with Bare Canvas
2. Apply matte black eyeshadow all over the lid.
3. Apply matte dark blue eyeshadow in the crease and blend well with MAC #217
4. Glue white rhinestones of different sizes to the outer half of the lid, using lash glue and a pair of tweezers.
5. Line upper lid with black gel eyeliner and lower lid with black eyeshadow, blending downwards.

6. Line lower waterline with white kohl.
7. Glue false lashes to the upper lid, apply mascara on upper and lower lashes

Product List
Face: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Dollymix
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, jolifin rhinestones, u.m.a. gel eyeliner, Maybelline Expression kohl, false lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: L'Oréal Rose Gold lipgloss

36 comments:

*LiliNails*/*LiliMakes* said...

So beautiful sweety!

❤http://lilimakesecompanhia.blogspot.com❤

jenny♥ said...

Wow sieht das genial aus! Die Wimpern machen einiges her!

MissXoxolat said...

wow, wie toll!
wie eine eisprinzessin!

lg http://missxoxolat.blogspot.com

dani@callitbeauty said...

SO pretty! you're very talented :)

va said...

gorgeous !

Hana said...

Looks just amazing!

Lilly said...

toll gemacht und die wimpern sehen einmalig schön aus!

Nothing without Chocii said...

omg!!! that looks amazing!!!

http://nothingwithoutchocii.blogspot.com/

VarisVarjo said...

Das sieht ungalublich abgefahren aus *__* wunderschön! passt perfekt zur Jahreszeit ^^ (wenn es hier endlich mal schnein würde statt zu regnen und alles zu vermatschen <.<)

Dorion said...

killer eyes :)

Miss Krimson said...

stunning! i really love this!
Maricela
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.. VividFusion ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VividFusion on Youtube
VividFusion on Facebook
VividFusion on Twitter

mineralcosmetics said...

Wow your eyes definitely look very gorgeous.I would rather get the non flashy one for starters but you are carrying this stuff very well.
organic cosmetics

Sarina said...

awsome...I really love it!

Lisanne said...

Gorgeous! I was contacted by them too, I choose other falsies, a little more natural but the look you made with these... so beautiful. :D

Lucy said...

Hi
I love your blog!
I saw every day!
I'm from Brasil, sorry for my bad english!
Your looks is a inspired for me!
Kisses
www.beautythingsbylucy.blogspot.com

Pri said...

I really love your make ups! I'm following.

Your looks are a inspired for me!
xoxo
http://www.deliriosdeconsumo.com/

Martha said...

I am in awe! Beautiful and very artsy!

Fashionista said...

This is beautiful! Your work is an art!;)

http://fashionista-wannabefashionista.blogspot.com/

graphology said...

Wow mit den Wimpern ist es der absolute Wahnsinn, so kreativ und perfekt :-)

femketje said...

omg those lashes are amazing!

"V" said...

Das sieht richtig genial aus. Toll!

LG O

Jennifer Leigh said...

Wow, this looks spectacular! Magical! :)

PineapplePrincess said...

Wunderschön und die Wimpern sind ja mal der Wahnsinn!!!!

Irynuk said...

you're make up looks greats:X

Jewelz said...

Just stumbled onto your blog and am so happy I did!! The quality of your makeup and photos is stunning!!

Check out my blog :)
http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

this is beyond the words stunning! it's snowing on your eyes!

athena21 said...

WOW!! What a amazing look!


xoxo

Athenas Testoase (http://blogfromathena21.blogspot.com/)

karolina said...

amazing make up... im in love with it! u;ve got really big talent <3

greetings from poland
www.ambrosiaa.blog.pl

JuJu said...

Könntest du vielleicht mal verraten, wo du die ganzen Glitzersteinchen und so bestellst?

Padmita said...

JuJu: Die Straßsteine in diesem Look stammen von http://www.prettynailshop24.de/. Generell sind Nail Art-Shops eine gute Quelle für solche Accessoires!

paintthetownscarlet said...

Look and photography is beautiful! You have a real talent for creating fantastic make-up looks.

oOSatinTaupeOo said...

Amazing

My Style Of The Day said...

wow my fav so far

Vani Sagita said...

Very Dramatic in a very beautiful way.
<3




makeuprelated.blogspot.com

Saddam Khan said...

Hi, I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-

Cheap makeup
Revlon Lipstick
Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon
Maybelline

Jez Kamee said...

Umwerfend