A few weeks ago, I was contacted by http://kkcenterhk.com/ and asked if I wanted to test some of their false lashes. They have a huge selection (and I mean HUGE!) of all types of lashes, from subtle to outrageous, and I was thrilled to be able to pick some of them! I will definitely order again from them, as falsies are some of my favourite things to play with :)! The first lashes I tried are these - overall, I liked them quite a lot, the only downside is that a. the glitter weighs them down a lot and b. you cannot really cut them to adjust them to your eye shape without cutting off one of the long spiky lashes. They are available without the glitter as well, so I'd recommend those if you want a somewhat less flashy version :)
How to achieve it:
1. Prep your lids with Bare Canvas
2. Apply matte black eyeshadow all over the lid.
3. Apply matte dark blue eyeshadow in the crease and blend well with MAC #217
4. Glue white rhinestones of different sizes to the outer half of the lid, using lash glue and a pair of tweezers.
5. Line upper lid with black gel eyeliner and lower lid with black eyeshadow, blending downwards.
6. Line lower waterline with white kohl.
7. Glue false lashes to the upper lid, apply mascara on upper and lower lashes
Face: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Dollymix
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, jolifin rhinestones, u.m.a. gel eyeliner, Maybelline Expression kohl, false lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: L'Oréal Rose Gold lipgloss