Search the Web

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Mint Bubbles

Happy new year everyone!!

I've been sick for the whole of last week and only today I felt adequate again to getting my brushes out. This time I tried to copy a digital look I came across a few weeks ago. This is the original (source: renderosity.org):


My version:






Unfortunately my mint colour is less intense, but I didn't bring anything brighter coloured with me :(

How to achieve it:
1. Prep your lids with Bare Canvas
2. Apply Your Ladyship pigment on the browbone.
3. Apply MAC Crimsonette all over the lid.
4. Apply matte mint shadow on the outer two thirds of the lid.
5. Use a very small, pointy brush to draw small circles and half-circles all over the minty shadow.
6. Use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to fill in the circles, then define some parts of the circles with a deeper black (I used black gel liner for this).
7. Liner lower lid with black eyeshadow and blend downwards.
8. Line upper lid with black gel eyeliner and wing it out.
9. Apply NYX natural lashes #115 on the upper lid, then use CG Lash Blast on the lower lashes.

Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 mattes palette, MAC Crimsonette, MAC Your Ladyship, NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, u.m.a. gel eyeliner in black, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, NYX lashes #115, CG Lash Blast

34 comments:

arina90 said...

stunning!

Suz said...

well done! think it would look even better with a brighter color, but it looks more like an animal print now, which i love too :)

join the give-away on my blog here: http://www.fashionisaparty.com/2010/12/give-away-50-euro-free-shopping-at.html

you nailed it! said...

i'm a nailpolish lover and don't give much about eye make-up but this is so original and not even over the top. Nicely done!
xx

Kajalpennan said...

Your's prettier :)

Por tu cara bonita said...

Beautifull!!!!

Flávia. said...

marvellous!!!
Happy New year!!!

Behind the curtain said...

beautiful ... really.

I love your make up


... Mel

Victoria said...

Beautiful! It would be interesting to see that in blacks and golds... like a leopard.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well!

sugarbumpkin said...

beautiful as always!

AEREN said...

fantástico

Hana said...

looks just great ^^

Tanisa O Rossi said...

I like your version! lol So cool. :)

Chinda-chan said...

Wow, wunderschön!

Saimese said...

Crimsonette looks so good! Happy new year

Maquillando said...

Te ha quedado genial, eres una artista :) bs!

femketje said...

amazing look!

LibraKitten said...

All of your eye looks are so beautiful, you're very talented!

http://librakitten.blogspot.com/

graphology said...

Das ist wieder ein wunderschönes AMU :-)

Lucy said...

i also like your version better :) stunning

Barbie said...

Yours looks much nicer than the original! :)

Lucy said...

I really like your blog and so I've tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award :)

http://lucysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Gabriela said...

How beautiful!!! <3

socialitedreams said...

it's so pretty! wow, totally cool and interesting look.

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

brightshimmer8 said...

wow!
looks wonderful!

please visit my blog
http://brightshimmer8.blogspot.com/
xoxo,

Paula

"V" said...

Das sieht wunderschoen aus. Die Farben harmonieren wunderbar miteinander.

LG O.

Loma said...

your make ups are really gourgeous ! i just love it !
i'm followig you blog !

kisses
Loma <3
http://r-choking.blogspot.com/

Melody said...

this was so well done! kudos!

Cherry Pullinger said...

Wow that is really amazing!

iLove said...

oh my! this is like really good, wish i could do my make up like that!

RagDoll said...

It looks amazing!

paintthetownscarlet said...

Amazing! I love the base colour - really accentuates blue eyes.

Hannah said...

wow, love your blog and these eyes look fantastic! :)

Kim said...

Love this so much! I'm going to try it out.

Saddam Khan said...

Hi, I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-

Loreal Cosmetics
Revlon Lipstick
Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon
Maybelline