How to achieve it:
1. Prep your lids with Bare Canvas
2. Apply nude eyeshadow all over the lid.
3. Line upper lids with a thick, winged-out line using gel eyeliner and an angled brush. Then emphasize lower inner corners and line lower lid with a thinner line.
4. Apply matte red eyeshadow along lower lid and blend downwards with MAC #217.
5. Tear gold foil into little shreds and apply to the brows with a pair of tweezers,using lash glue or glitter adhesive to make it stick.
6. Line lower waterline with white kohl.
7. Glue false lashes to the outer part of the lower lid.
8. Carefully apply mascara to your upper lashes (you only want to tint them in order to keep the straight line!)
9. Highlight cheekbones with MAC Lightscapade Skinfinish (as there is no blush used in this look, this is important for some subtle contouring).
10. Apply NYX Margarita lipstick, then stick on some more shreds of gold foil.
Face: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Lightscapade
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, u.m.a. gel eyeliner, Maybelline Expression kohl, ES false lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: NYX Margarita l/s, gold foil