Search the Web

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Elegant Smokey Holiday Look

My take on a simple but festive smokey eyes look - for all those who prefer something timelessly elegant for the holidays! This is a very classic concept which I spiced up a tiny bit by adding extra lashes on the lower lash line. The main lid colour is Fyrinnae's Newcastle,mixed with some matte black from the Zoeva palette. The browbone highlighter is MAC Your Ladyship pigment:










Product List
Face: agnes b. b.pure foundation, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Blot powder Light, Cargo Sunshine Coast
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Your Ladyship, Fyrinnae Newcastle, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Clinique Egyptian eye kohl, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, p2 lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: MAC Prrr

22 comments:

Tanisa O Rossi said...

Very pretty!

NİL*** Makyaj Arşivim said...

ohhh,very good!!

Barbie said...

Very pretty! I love this kind of look!

Elle said...

gorgeous as always =]

FaShIoN BuDdIeS said...

You put a twist on classic looks!! This is amazing! I LOVE IT! I might even try it myself!

Shabby makeup said...

I love this look, very elegant for a christmas party!

Carolina Arouca said...

OMG, your makes are really gorgeous!Could you create a brown and gold look for a prom? Thaks :D

MissPukku said...

It's gorgeous! =)

Madiha said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Blusherine said...

Das sieht total hübsch aus, besonders mit dem Rosenhalsband, echt charmant!

Roxy said...

Einfach klasse.. Du siehst so hübsch aus :)

alluring_mum said...

Realle elegant and classy!

graphology said...

Vorallem die Gesamtfotos sind wunderschön :-)

Phyrra said...

This is very elegant and lovely.

Lilly said...

padmita, du bist eine unglaublich schöne frau und auf diesen bilder strahlst du richtig! ein wunderschönes augenmakeup, klassisch, aber doch mit dem gewissen festlichen kick für die feiertage - gefällt mir sehr gut.

NatalieSecretCode said...

So lovely!
A pretty look for a night-out during Christmas..
Thank you!

Ilja said...

Wow you make some gorgeous looks! I saw your blog on Blogginbeauties, it's so much fun!

You have a realy pretty face ^_^

xoxo Ilja

femketje said...

looks so gorgeous :D thanks for sharing! i think i'll make this look for the holidays myself ^^

Tina Beenia said...

This is very pretty! I just began following your blog and its very creative! Wondering if you have any makeup ideas for darker toned women. I love to play around with makeup but can't seem to get the creativity going

Ere said...

First of all your eye looks beautiful, it gives look so hopeful and innocent. That eye shadow looks great on you by the way. I'll keep a look out for that shiny liner.
rosehip skincare

NOVI ORIFLAME said...

exciting,
great composition, make me hope can do that with my eyes...

Monique Jones said...

I pray that you will do a tut on this look one day. It is amazing