Search the Web

Monday, October 11, 2010

Streak of Gold

I'm back! I had a lovely week in Montpellier and enjoyed some sunshine before winter starts and it gets really cold... This was just one of those looks where I started out without even a trace of a concept, just dipping my brush into a random colour and do whatever fancy strikes me. I started with vivid matte blue in the outer corners, continuing into a lighter shade and finishing with Lime Crime Mermaid in the inner corner. To add to the different textures, I decided to add some metallic gold - thus almost creating the appearance of leafy gold with MAC Pure Ore Metal-X:







Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Lime Crime Mermaid, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, MAC Pure Ore, essence liner pen, gold glitter from NYX Glitterati palette, Maybelline Expression kohls black & white, Red Cherry and p2 lashes, CG Lash Blast

26 comments:

Porcelain said...

beautiful!
a great combination of both colors!

Cosmetics Aficionado said...

Amazing! I love that pop of gold.

Hana said...

looks just awesome ^^

tammy said...

Beautiful! I love colorful make ups.

www.coisinhasdatammy.blogspot,com

Hannah said...

I am wearing that blue today with my black cream liner... if only I had a gold! ♥

www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

lellow said...

super great look. i really like how you included the gold, cause its a special colour, but it looks so pretty on your eyes :-)

Mareike said...

Wow - traumhaft schön!!!

LG Mareike

FACE IT by Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

Gorgeous!! As always:)
Love the colors, so elegant.

http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

Fotogräfin said...

Passt wahnsinnig toll zu Deiner Augenfarbe. Sieht wirklich klasse aus.

chienkiri said...

AWWWW I love Gold!

Cá Bonifácio said...

MAravilhoso!

Bjo

nihrida said...

So gorgeous!

MyMakeUpMania said...

Great as always! Love your neat eyelashes!

FaShMeTiK said...

love the look and your eyes!! <3

ScrubbingUpWell said...

This is gorgeous. I really like the gold.

Blovet Beauty said...

wow!~ gorgeous

jacob123 said...

its amazing.
bpo

Tracy said...

Wow! I love the colors! They look great together!

priincess emily said...

you are so TALENTED! I'm following! <#

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Montpellier. :) In 2007, I've lived and worked there for 3 months.

Stephany said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I love the colors. Thanks for posting!

bourbon fatal said...

wow, this is amazing, i love the colors you used!

Sonia Medeiros said...

maravilhosa as maquiagens, parabéns

Kelsey said...

I just can't believe your talent. I'm in awe.

Saddam Khan said...

Hi, I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-

Cheap makeup
Revlon Lipstick
Revlon Nail Polish
Revlon
Maybelline

Alicja P. said...

such a great look, love it - really phantastic - I definitely will have to recreate that