Search the Web

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Water Nymph

What do you do when you`re not feeling inspired? Rummage through your "inspirations" folder and come across a really cool look you wanna dupe! Here's the picture:



I tried to copy it as well as I could, right down to the little snow flakes in my hair. Maybe some of you have seen the look before and know the photograph I'm referring to? The look is part mermaid, part snow queen, so it's right up my alley!

 

Stupid picture of me, but shows the eyeshadow quite well (:


For this look I had to skip eyebrow make up, so for once, my brows are naked! Eek! The headpiece is a combo of 2 necklaces from Evans in London. It's a plus size store, so sadly the clothes are usually too big for me (although I'm not even slim), but they have the most gorgeous jewelry, I love it ♥! Nailpolish is by Sally Hansen.

Product List
Face: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Light, MAC Beauty Powder Shell Pearl
Lips: L'Oréal Blush Scarlett l/s, MAC Of Corset! l/g
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Waternymph, MAC Platinum, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, NYX Glitterati palette (fine silver glitter), Maybelline Expression kohl in black, CG Lash Blast, Red Cherry #WSP lashes

26 comments:

Leticia said...

This is so freakin' amazing!! You are such an artist!

Sparklz and Shine said...

Looks beautiful!

Van said...

very nice i like it!

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

this is truly beautiful. the head piece works perfectly well with the makeup. i always look at your using bright colours on the eyes for inspiration. you never use them in any tacky way. always classic and serene. love it!

Izabella said...

It's beautiful.
http://itsbellatime.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

lovely, as always! :)

Anastacia said...

So gorgeous!

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

This is really beautiful!

prettybottles said...

you know what's funny, i did an aqua glitter look today, and it didn't turn out nearly as well as this! wish i had you around to teach me how to use this color on myself. i can never seem to get it right.

Lexy said...

i love it.

Marilena said...

Das ist einfach nur wunderwunderwunderschön!! Vor allem der Kopfschmuck ist irre.. ^^Da siehst du wirklich aus, wie so eine Meeresgotttochter.. ;D
lg, Marilena

Lavender said...

Oh such a gorgeous look!

Charming Vanity said...

This is such a pretty look!

xx

graphology said...

Du siehst auf allen Bildern so wunderschön aus und der Kopfschmuck ist ein Traum :-)

Stavroula said...

Very pretty look and I love your hair! :)

Pinch said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! :D

Anonymous said...

This is realllyyy stunning! I can't even voice how amzing ths looks!! xxx

Comic_Cat said...

So hübsch! Sehr inspirierend.

ann said...

i love purple eye shadow. it looks great!!!

u guys can check out my blog at thinkboxgirls.com

Beauty Addict said...

You did a great a job! You look gorgeous!

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Hannah said...

I am a redhead and I am going to deffo try this look. I own peacock eyeshadow from Clinique but always been to shy to use it, not anymore. :)

Love H x

www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

Rakhshanda said...

beautiful...love your eye make-up...and the head piece suits the look perfectly!! Lovely blog!

Rakhshanda said...

I'm following you.

Hawaii Kawaii said...

Great job! Really pretty color, I am going to try this out.

Lyssa said...

oiee ja ta seguido segui o meu tbem
http://lyssmakeup.blogspot.com/

Girl With The Purple Stiletto said...

hi i just came across your blog and am flabbergasted!! what an artist you are!! its like instead of paint, you use eyeshadow you are like a picasso..very spontaneous with colour and i admire that. When i saw that picture of the waternymph i actually thought it was a model!!

WOW!!

keep up the good work!