Search the Web

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Magic

Before anyone asks me: NO, I did not wear that look out. Truth is, it was not made for going out. Make up for photograpy - especially macro photography, obeys rules somewhat different from "what to put on to look good at work today"? You have probably noticed that most of my looks are not of that kind - I like to experiment and to create something new - not limiting myself to make up that makes me "look better". In addition to that, for me make up and photography (including editing) are two parts of a whole - creating an aesthetically appealing image. I guess realism is not really my thing...:)







Product List
MAc Bare Canvas, Pure Luxe Molton, Pure Luxe Magic glitter, MAC Platinum, Mattèse lashes, micro pearls for nails, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast

25 comments:

Hollywood said...

Gorgeous I love it

nicoletta said...

Beautiful, its much nicer to see something that is unusual xx

Jabelchen said...

Wunderschön!

K said...

Wow. This is by far my favourite. It looks like fireworks in a dark night.

Martha said...

Who cares about realism when you are creating something this pretty? I love it!

FACE IT by Jay Anne Cosmetics said...

Love it!!

http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com

Tiana said...

OMG, Beautiful!!!!! <3<3<3

Ashley! said...

Wow, who knew copper and blue would work so beautifully together?

Phyrra said...

I really love copper and blue together. It looks great on you.

danielle said...

Wow, this really does look like magic! Gorgeous. :)

Britta said...

Wonderful look! Great idea with the micro pearls - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Demasiado Photoshop...

Crystal.S said...

This is inspirational, I love it!

Ditzymakeup said...

Loves it!

jo.frougal said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful as always!

lavender said...

Fantastic is the word.

Jonna said...

love it!

LaMystique said...

Call me crazy, but I would probably wear it out. I think it is gorgeous.

Pinch said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

No eres nada buena maquillándote,definitivamente no es lo tuyo...
He estado merodeando tus inicios y a decir verdad es que son penosos,los delineados con el eye liner son desastrosos,unos rabillos realmente feos y mal hechos...
Además el difuminaje sé te da fatal,sé te notan todos los cortes entre sombra y sombra...un desastre vamos,sí,mucha estrellita,mucho glitter y mucho truquito con Photoshop,pero la base es realmente mala...

Bye Bye...

Padmita said...

Aww, how sweet! My first real hater comment - now I'm part of the club :D

Normally, I've got a non nonsense policy regarding hater or spam comments, but I'll leave that one up for now because it actually makes me smile :)

Lilly said...

liebe padmita, ich habe dir einen award verliehen:

http://lillithsdarktower.blogspot.com/2010/07/sparkling-award-german-post.html

Melissa. said...

I loveeee it!

JJadey said...

AH! Being me,
I would of worn this make-up out.

Something so simple with glitter <3, looks so high fashioned.

One good camera! X

CuTiE PiE said...

i'm lovin' it..!!!