Search the Web

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Bold Liner

Hey everyone,

this will probably be my last post for the next weeks, as I will be going on a USA-Canada (NY - Toronto - Daytona Beach - Miami) trip next sunday! I'm not planning on shopping too much make up, but I'm sure I'll still come across quite a few things that I'll bring back from there! You know my heart's not been in doing make up for the past few weeks, therefore I'm actually glad about some away time from the blog and I hope to be back with my head full of new inspiration :)! Oh, and I also need to work on clearing up my technique - I've become sloppy recently. Yeah. Probably it's the lack of concepts in my head that causes my recent looks to be somewhat lacklustre... So today I basically opted for some bold lining adorned with some green:













Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, pure silk powder, MAC Good as Gold pearlizer, T'estimo PK-20
Eyes: Art Deco Eyeshadow Base, MAC Vanilla, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, MAC Chartreuse, PL Golden Aura, MAC Nightfish fluidline, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, lashes, CG Lash Blast, MAC Crystalled Lime glitter
Lips: Geografx Shell Pearl, MAC Underage

27 comments:

liloo said...

Love this look, really original ^^

Hollywood said...

this is so pretty, love it !

Serafia said...

I love the green and you're so pretty!

VampiressDoll said...

I just love that beautiful shade of green. x

RaspberryKiss said...

Wow!
Looks fab doll :D
The green is beautiful x

Kiku said...

Very pretty!

Jessica said...

Oh, fun trip! Hope you have a great time & can't wait to hear all about it!

Jabelchen said...

beautiful

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

the green is very fresh!

have a save and fun journey. do shop more than you planned! And we want to see what you have bought.:P

Lillian Funny Face said...

I love the look, the green is beautiful with your eyes. I think since I started following you this is the first time i've seen your full face. You are absolutely stunning.

innerchild said...

Have a great trip! This look turned out lovely though. Whenever I feel like I'm stuck in a rut, I got to Style.com and check out the runway makeup. Also, Japanese makeup magazines like Biteki, Maquia, and Bea's Up. They have -heaps- of makeup inspirations! If you want to take a peak of the latest issues, I can email them to you! :D My email is snowden-22@hotmail.com and I don't mind at all, just let me know. :)

Brynn said...

Yay! You're coming to Toronto! I hope you enjoy my home city!

If you need any information on where the sights or malls are, just email me: freelove789@live.ca!

Shayla said...

This looks like you're crying slime in a very, very pretty way! I know that's a little weird, but it's the first thing that came to mind.

Have a great trip!

Marcelinha said...

Very nice liner. Gonna try something like this!
Got trip!
Following you from Brasil. lol
KisseKisse

Faye Prettyhead said...

Oh wow that is SO pretty!!

Thatiane L. said...

Beautiful make up *-*
I just love green! :)
kisses honey

Emma said...

Your makeup looks are SO pretty! Love your blog, check mine out if you like! :)

Potis de Colores said...

como siempre, un maquillaje precoso. Que tengas un buen viaje :-)

MakeupLady said...

very nice post

elianka said...

very nice!

Zuzka said...

Oh its great! so fresh! check out mine!


hope youll enjoy it ;)

Shilka said...

Nice look, but I'm not loving the glitter under the eye... Have a great trip btw! :D

Iulia said...

Great look! I love the color of your hair :)

RamblingRose26 said...

This is really good. You're so talented

Hommer said...

nice thank you

Pervaiz said...

Nice post this is.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/.
Thanks

Permanent Make Up said...

Wow her another eye is different colors.. I never mention about it.
Permanent Make Up