Search the Web

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Candy

Hey everyone,

did you have a snowy weekend as well? (This question is not for the brazilian gals - I know you are enjoying the sunshine :P!!) We were supposed to have a big snowstorm here but it's been all peaceful and quiet with only about 7 cm of snow. Anyway, with all the recent snowfalls I decided to do something wintery. I'm not very convinced by the outcome, but no risk, no fun - right?? The white line and the glitter in the crease are just not right, but at least it's good to know to avoid that in the future... Oh, and please ignore the hot mess a.k.a. my hair!!








Yes, I do wear some of my looks out!


Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, MAC Pink Flurry
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC White, MAC Platinum, hot pink from Zoeva 88 mattes palette, Maybelline Expression kohls in white and black, Manhattan JT in dark blue, Red Cherry Lashes #99, CG Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum, essence Moonlight glitters in silver and pink
Lips: Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn, essence Moonlight glitter in pink

19 comments:

Sam said...

lovely combination

graphology said...

Again such a wonderful look, your eyes look amazing

Beauty Minerals said...

We like the way you are able to blend the colors. Enjoy your blogs.

Victoria said...

Oh, I do like the glitter, it was the first thing that stood out to me. Beautiful work!

Flausm... said...

Vc simplismente maqueia maravilhosamente!!

Bebo said...

I like the white line! It makes me think of a cold wind blowing. :)

Paloma said...

gorgeous!!! Btw, check out my blog and follow me! Tell your friends, cuz I only have 3 followers :(

xphoebelinax said...

beatiful :)

Jessica Allison said...

Despite the sparkle on the eye, the lips are probably my favorite part! Airborne Unicorn is such a pretty color- pale, but not superpale pink with the tiniest bit of lilac- yum!

How are you liking the Lime Crime lipsticks- they're super-cute inside and out, but I've heard mixed reviews on the formula.

Lavender said...

wonderful combination! U are a makeup genius !

Myrna said...

This is beautiful! Youre really talented!

Padmita said...

Thanks ♥! I'm glad some of you liked it (:

@Jessica: I have two - Airborne Unicorn and Cosmopop. I really love the formula of Airborne Unicorn - very opaque, but still creamy and easy to apply! And it allows you to create a defined lip shape without the aid of a pencil. The formula of Cosmopop is not the same though - it's rather hard to apply evenly and still creamy, but more "slippery" than AU.

hazel said...

hey there.. I love your stuff, and you're totally gorgeous. I like that you post looks you aren't totally happy with, too. For those of us who are more seriously interested inmakep than maybe we should be, it'd be great if you would incude a closed-eye photo or two with your looks. Thanks ever so!

Shifa said...

look stunning! seen nothing like this :)

Faye Prettyhead said...

Aw I really love this one, gorgeous colours!

Tally7 said...

In response to Jessica:

I have 3 LC lippies. The formula really varies. D'Lilac has a fine formula and is a really great color. When I apply it lightly, it reminds me of MAC Saint Germain, but more wearable. It has a texture similar to MAC amplified, so you have to be careful when applying it sparingly and make sure your lips are well-exfoliated or else it will stick in the uneven parts of your lips.

I absolutely hate the formula for Cosmopop, it separates on my lips and seeps into the insides of my lips, if you know what I mean, if I apply it heavily. If I apply it lightly, it seeps into the lines in my lips, no matter how much I scrub and my lips beforehand. Also, it is a pastel orange, no hint of pink in it as it appeared on my screen.

Retrofuturist is moisturizing, but totally not creamy like the other ones and is a great basic red.

Tally7 said...

P.S., you look beautiful!

jo.frougal said...

Yes, you should definitely wear your looks out, and proudly! You're gorgeous and way talented, you can't hide it and you shouldn't. ;)

turkish said...

very nice nice nice :)