Search the Web

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Neutrals!

Styrch suggested that I should do something "atypical" - a truly neutral look! Now, I used to do a lot of neutrals actually, but then got bored of them after some time and started experimenting with colours, shapes and textures. I haven't done many neutral looks since then, so I actually enjoyed revisiting those neutral shades I have been necleting :) To spice this look up a bit, I tried a really catty liner shape:










Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl!, light blush (can't remember what I used exactly, sorry!)
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white
Lips: Shiseido S2

18 comments:

Chinda-chan said...

Steht dir auch sehr gut. :-)

graphology said...

Ich finde das auch super, die Farben sind zwar nude aber der außergewöhnliche Liner macht es wieder zu einem tollen Look :)

Make it up! said...

Very wearable and soft look! Adorable! :)

Shilka said...

So lovely! Makes your eyes stand out, but not in a loud way! Ah, I gotta do that for myself hehe :D

innerchild said...

I love this, great work! (Neutral fan here) You look beautiful as always.

Lillian Funny Face said...

Wow, that's incredibly beautiful. A real 'pin-up' look :)

So Very Fabulous said...

Wow, I really love how this looks!

Faye Prettyhead said...

Wow I really love this! Its perfect for work where I am not meant to wear heavy makeup!

MW said...

very soft and pretty

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love how it's neutral but the double winged liner adds something special to the look :)

Pixie Dust said...

This is too precious <3

Silvia said...

precioso, me encanta

Maggie Makeup Addict said...

Wonderfully pretty!

styrch said...

I LOVE it! I am always trying to do liner like that but with my eyes (and lack of precision) I seem to fail. Gorgeous!

And thanks for the shout out! :)

Simran said...

I lov this one..I always try 2 get a nude look on my eyes..

Jenny said...

I LOVE this look. I'm obsessed with neutrals and wing eyes lately.. this gives it a totally new spin. I want to try this!

holidays said...

very nice

Annaspanna89 said...

have you not tried anything other than eyes... ?