Search the Web

Monday, January 25, 2010

Iridescence

Recently, while cleaning up my Pure Luxe collection, I came across "Enchanted" and knew instantly that I would have to do a look with it again! It's a fabulous colour and I haven't used it for so long... So I decided to do something all with duochromes and iridescent colours: I applied PL Enchanted in the middle of the lid and framed it with Barry M. Aqua Gold. Then I defined the inner crease with Chartreuse and the outer corner with Orchid and All Girl:






Please excuse the fact that the lashes are all crooked - I only realised they had completely lost their shape when they were already sticking to my lids :S

Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Pure Luxe Enchanted, Barry M. Aqua Gold, Pure Luxe Orchid, MAC Chartreuse, MAC All Girl, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast, wet 'n wild lashes, basic rhinestones

I also wanted to share a picture of my new necklace with you! I bought it on Etsy from Chic Baby Rose and I ♥ it! It's a pink cupcake and a silver crown with rhinestones:

28 comments:

Vermilion said...

Willst Du nicht nach Berlin kommen? Mich schminken? Wundervolles AMU!

Nea/ Fashioned in Finland said...

What a cute necklace! The makeup looks gorgeous, I love those colors :)

jenny♥ said...

Klasse, sieht richtig super aus!
Mir gefallen die Aquatöne sehr und dazu der tolle goldene Schimmer, das ist wirklich traumhaft!

Jessica said...

So pretty. I love how rich the shadows look- somehow soft and bold at the same time! Lovely, as usual.

PaintMyWorld said...

Wow, der Duochrome-Effekt einiger Me/s kommt wirklich toll rüber bei diesem AMU!

MW said...

i love love this one ...really pretty

Stefanie said...

Gorgeous look, those colours ahev such a fantastic shine. That cupcake necklace is super cute too!

bella said...

Lovely!!

Phyrra said...

That's a gorgeous look! I like the cupcake too :)

Chinda-chan said...

Wow und wie dir diese Töne auch noch stehen, beneidenswert! *-*

glimmeringmetal said...

wow another beautiful look. your lashes are crazy lush!

xoxocathy

Maggie Makeup Addict said...

This makeup is absolutely gorgeous!

Tenshi said...

wow, it´s beautiful O.O

graphology said...

Wow, i love the colours and how you combine them. Gorgeous Look :)

Lillian Funny Face said...

Utterly gorgeous as always!

Dominique -aka- 美華ちゃん said...

Just gorgeous!

Adelaide said...

I love etsy and cupcakes. When the two of them get together it's just a very happy day.

blkprincess87 said...

Your EOTDs are always so pretty. Very nice

Simone Ballan said...

Lindissssimo!!!!

Amandita said...

very very pretty ,and I love ur new necklace

Tanveer Parmar said...

Hi,

Just stumbled on your blog, and boy, am i impressed!!

You have some of the most breath-taking FOTDs. It doesn't even look like make-up, it looks like exquisite art!

Only if i could do my eyes even half as well as you *sigh*, I can really see wht they wld look like as I have the same eye color as you.

Just amazing - how did you get so good? are you a professional make up artist?

Rocketqueen said...

Your eyes are the most beautiful ever! I'm completely amazed by how you make everything look so perfect.

...and the necklace is to die for! Wow!

Faye Prettyhead said...

I love this look, so pretty! The necklace is gorgeous too!

donnarence said...

wow.. this look is very nice.. the way you blended the colors is amazing...i think you should do youtube vids.. you are really great

Kate Gene said...

OH MY GOSH! That cupcake necklace is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am a cupcake addict! Etsy has the best stuff; I was seriously just looking at cupcake stuff on there yesterday!

xx

www.weather.com said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092
www.weather.com

turkish said...

beautifull

zeissss said...

gorgeous!!! love it :)