Search the Web

Monday, January 18, 2010

Butterfly

As most of you probably noticed, the blog has been revamped and now has a pretty new layout! I really like the colours and patterns - it just feels very "me", that's why I picked it mostly. The only thing I'm not so sure about are the double columns to the right - I'd have preferred to have one on each side!

This week's look was a request from Sofia via the Chatbox - she wanted a butterfly look involving lime green, turquoise, pink and purple. I'm sorry I did not really use purple - but I'm sure you could find a way of adding some to this look :)







Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl!,CG Cheekers blush (shade name unknown)
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Plumage, MAC Chartreuse, essence rhinestones, essence Glamour lashes, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, wet 'n wild lilac Glitter
Lips: MAC Cockatease, MAC Phosphorelle

27 comments:

Chinda-chan said...

Wow, sehr frühlingshaft! *-*

bella said...

Wonderful!!

KonsumJunkie said...

Traumhaft schön!

Shayla said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I love looking to your blog for inspiration :)

Sam said...

ohhh the closeup looks so cool and gentle! great job!

Valerie said...

Oh das sieht soooo schön aus! Ich liebe Schmetterlinge!

Make it up! said...

Hey dear! I absolutely love all your looks! Congrats! Cheers from Brazil! :)

MW said...

oh i love ...and i love the new layout!!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Oh my goodness. Absolutely beautiful! <3

Paloma said...

Wow...I love it!

Maggie Makeup Addict said...

Gorgeous!

Pixie Dust said...

I have always been in love with your blog, because it's very inspirational and you're a real artist <3 And now I gave you a little blog award, I'd be happy if you picked it up on my blog!
Much love and have a wonderful day :) xx

иaggaвuz said...

i love the glitter above your eyebrow (looks like limecrime haha)

xphoebelinax said...

you are so talented! seriously such a beautiful look!

Jdwg51887 said...

This is beautiful work!! I am a huge fan :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Faye Prettyhead said...

Oh wow! Such a gorgeous look!

Emilia said...

Beauty!

MakeupNme said...

wow this is stunning! NIce work! =)

Musicalhouses said...

Wow that is such a great look! It's definitely very inspirational and artistic!

Chrissy said...

Wunderschönes AMU! Sieht so schön elfenhaft aus.

LG
Chrissy

Marcey said...

What a beautiful look - love this one on you & the lipstick goes so well with it. Also love the new blog look - pink polka dots are adorable!!

beauty-blogger-10 said...

beautiful :)x

Dorion said...

lovely, makes me think of fairies :)

Centenial College said...

Hi

Lovely eye with fancy make up. I like that colour. Really very beautiful eye in that pictures.

Esthetics College

Tierra OAP Artist2 said...

hey..i just wanted to tell you that your page has been a HUGE help. i came across one of your photos in a google search for fairy make up, and we have found two out of five fairy looks...we might be able to find all just from your looks...thank you so much..(and this is one of the looks we might use...for Moth ....she is blue)


thank you much...
Tierra OAP Artist2

turkish said...

Wonderful