Search the Web

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vivid Holiday Look 2009

Hey everyone,

sorry for not posting in some time! Last weekend I did Christmas shopping and preparations, and the weekend before was filled with 3 ballet performances which kept me quite busy :) But now Christmas is here I hope things will slow down a little for me. I am on holidays until Jan 4 and I brought quite a few bags of make up with me to my parents' house where I am spending the holidays - so expect a few more looks to come :)

This is the holiday look I created for Vivid Cosmetics, a Canadian make-up brand with which I am collaborating. Leah sent me one of their palettes to create looks with it, so all colours used are from their Eye Shadow Palette. I just added a little NYX glitter from the Glitter Cream palette to glam it up:








Product List:
MAC Bare Canvas, Vivid Cosmetics Spectrolite, Pitchgreen, Sulfur and Ice, NYX glitter, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, essence Glamour lashes
*Note: This palette has been sent to me free of charge.*

Happy Holidays to all of you ♥!!

22 comments:

Kristina said...

Gorgeous! Do you have any suggestions for colors that might be dupes of the ones you used that aren't in palettes (singles from other brands)? Thanks, Padmita! :)

Ana Lu Fragoso said...

I love it!
So I suppose you'll be doing your whole family's make up for x-mas eve?! :)

Merry Christmas!

Yarisse said...

I just love this look! Absolutely stunning :)

Painted Moogle said...

Just beautiful! It's perfectly smoky.

Dark-whisper said...

Omg, you have so amazing make ups! :o
But hey, greetings from finland.. and merry christmas! :)

liloo said...

very nice we missed you ;)

lavender said...

love this glamourous look!

Faye said...

Really lovely look! I am def going to try and recreate this!

graphology said...

Super-schöner weihnachtlicher Look.

Ganz, ganz toll :-)

luba17 said...

We wish to you and all blogger Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

"Have a fantastic holiday"

Regard,
Great Sales Today Manhattan, NY
'Management Team'

Phyrra said...

Wow, gorgeous!

caitlin said...

i just came across your blog.... i love your makeup looks! your e/s application is flawless! i looked on vivid cosmetics website but couldnt find this palette... is it one they are currently selling or one they will be?

Eileen said...

What a beautiful and festive smokey eye look you've created! I have hazel eyes and think this would work very well for New Year's Eve. Thank you for this stunning look. Cheers!

Myrna.. said...

Gorgeous!!

Padmita said...

@Krisina: I would suggest Surreal and Greensmoke or Femme Noir by MAC as similar colours.

@Ana: Not really - my mum only wear foundation and blush, and my sister prefers to do her own make up :)

@caitlin: You can see it here: http://vividcosmetics.ca/products.php?id=7 It's the Vivid Eyeshadow palette.

Thanks everyone and I hope everyone of you spent terrific holidays ♥!!

Maggie said...

Whoa! This is LOVELY!

ShePlaysForKeeps said...

Hey! So I am a big fan of your blog and I have recentley started a blog called ShePlaysForKeeps.blogspot.com with my best friend. This blog will showcase makeup review's (watch out for OCC airbrush system review) and random bits of makeup history. We will also be showcasing many makeup artists (Pat McGrath up now) as well as showcasing designers! We will pick a few of our favorite designers from each season's fashion week and write about the theme of the collection and post our favorite pieces as well as the beauty trends on the catwalk in each collection. Just letting you know if you'd like to check it out! If you do let me know what you think, we just got started so we'd love your input!

Love,
Jess

Things I like the most said...

Gorgeous colour combination! Gorgeous girl!
May I ask what camera are you using. Such a pro pictures!!!

Flávia said...

makeup perfect ! lovely

Flávia said...

makeup perfect ! lovely

Agata said...

love it!

CheckMyFashion said...

very beautiful! it is so good to wear them on to parties ;)

http://checkmyfashion.com/