Search the Web

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Platinum Jade

When I woke up this morning, I had that idea in my head for a really cool tropical look inspired by white sands and waters of a deep turquoise shade - it was fabulous! Well, at least I pictured it to be fabulous, but then I was standing in front of the mirror and failed miserably in trying to get it onto my lids... So I wiped everything away and started afresh with something random, which came out like this:












Note to self: Heritage Rouge just isn't that great if you blend it a lot :/

Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl! Laura Geller Golden Apricot
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Platinum, NYX Jade Green, MAC Deckchair, MAC Pink Bronze, MAC Heritage Rouge, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, CG Lash Blast, falsies
Lips: MAC Style it up, p2 Rainbow Gloss in Lovely Peach

20 comments:

Mary in Wonder said...

I love how the green turns into brown! Simply beautiful!

zivizivi said...

amazing. i really love your style.

PaintMyWorld said...

Ich bin entzückt. Auch über die Cupcacke Ohrringe.

Chinda-chan said...

Umwerfend! *-*

Und die Ohrringe sind auch ur süß!

glimmeringmetal said...

wow I would've never thought to combine a jade minty green like that with bronze

beautiful!

xoxocathy

Crystal.S said...

So beautiful! It flows so nicely.

Claire Cassandra T said...

i really love this look sooooo much!!wanna try it...

Lilly said...

obwohl dein look nicht so geworden ist, wie du dir das vorgestellt hast, finde ich ihn technisch super umgesetzt und er passt hervorragend zu deinen süßen ohrringen.

Martha said...

Wie lustig! Solche Tage kenne ich nur zu gut: Man hat eine super Idee, will sie in die Tat umsetzen und es wird einfach nix! Dein Look heute ist allerdings wunderschön geworden. Sag mal, verwischt dir der Kajal im Laufe des Tages nicht, wenn du ihn so unterm Auge aufträgst?!

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

your skill is most amazing. it's like a watercolour plainting on the eyes! so beautiful. wonder when might i be able to do that...

Shifa said...

wow this looks gorgeous as usual :)

Lil ol' me said...

Woow... Fabulous!!! Though I would say that a softer liner at the lower lid would fit you even better. You have beautiful eyes, shouldn't have to change the look of them by marking them so roughly. :)

sssdawna said...

great look! i wonder how you take such great close up pictures of your eye?

Tavia said...

I have no words for this makeup....it's awesome, gorgeous and super. I wish I could have your talent. The colors are beautiful and the blending is perfect

Katie said...

So incredibly chic ~ wow!

Estefania said...

very nice!!

Faye Prettyhead said...

Aw this look is so pretty and subtle! Really wish I had your talent!

The Beautifier said...

Wow You are so pretty!! and your makeup is just flawless!

DebonaireBillionaire said...

ur work is amazing!

ed hardy lady long sleeve said...

very amazing

i love u