Search the Web

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Pink Polka Dots

Do you love polka dots as well? Then why wear them only on your clothes? They look great on the eyes too (:!

I created this look using a matte light pink and matte light seafoam from the 88 Mattes palette. I applied pink on the inner half of my lid, and then added the seafoam on the outer half, going up to my eyebrow in a rather defined line. To add the polka dots, I used some Pure Luxe Brat wet with a small brush and dotted the colour on top of the seafoam. Repeat below the lower lashline and finish off with some winged black liner and white kohl on the waterline, as well as a pair of Red Cherry lashes:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, Pure Luxe Brat, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast, rhinestone star, Red Cherry #WSP lashes

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you get your rhinestones/glitter? a craft store?

Padmita said...

Rhinestones I usually get from make-up/hair/drugstores, glitter I buy at MAC, craft stores or online make up companies, e.g. Pure Luxe or Lime Crime

♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

Nice this looks more like arabic make up style :)

Vixxan said...

Very pretty and creative.

Yarisse said...

I would have never thought that pastel eyeshadows can look so freaking good!

Kim said...

Fun! It's so rare to see a pretty pastel matte combination..

Schminkmädchen said...

Wunderschön! Die Pastelltöne lassen deine Augen super schön strahlen.

Mandy said...

Fantastic!

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

I love polka dots and this is just soo pretty!! Its amazing actually!

Stefanie said...

Very pretty and ethereal, the dots add such a pretty touch

jojoba said...

this is the first time i see you did a pastel theme i think... very refreshing and interesting.

Dreams, colors and glitter said...

aww this is so cute!! I love it!! =)

Padmita said...

Thanks everyone!

I have never understood why pastel colours get so much hate. I love them ♥!

Marce said...

I'm a fan of pastel green for some reason, it's such a gorgeous colour! Go Aquavert!
Padmita, I admire your talent! Gorgeous every time!

BEAUTYVICTIM said...

Fantastic, as always!!
Hello: I only want to invite you to participate in the make-up concourse that I 'm doing in my blog.
The prize is very interested.
Best

Inma

Letícia said...

Lindo, lindo e lindo! Parabéns!