Search the Web

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Amortentia

This is one of those looks that come out without prior planning. I had not thought up a con cept or theme, but just stood in front of the mirror with my palette and a few jars of eyeshadow I had at my parents' house, and this is the outcome! I am really fond of this look - I always have a weakness for looks that involve reddish or teal shades...








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Fyrinnae Love Potion, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, MAC Vanilla pigment, MAC Vanilla eyeshadow, MAC White pigment, Red Cherry #600, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, CG Lash Blast

16 comments:

Victoria said...

Perfectly named!

Phyrra said...

This is beautiful! Love potion is a favorite of mine, and it works so well with all of those colors. I would love to see you do a tutorial on this, I love how the crease looks, especially!

Natalie Teves said...

que linda!!
visite meu blog tambem!
www.coisasdenatalie.com
so falta fazer uns tutoriais para nós!!
beijoss

Evil Angel said...

Beautiful and such a whimsical color design!

Nikita said...

simply beautiful!

Sher said...

love love love this! #600 are my fave RC lashes

*adictaalshopping* said...

wow! what would have happened if you had planned the look?!? 'cause this looks awesome!

pangie said...

this is a really beautiful look. it really brings out your eyes.

Lilly said...

sensationell, padmita! du schaffst es immer wieder, dass orange bzw peachtöne bei dir so super aussehen, meine blauen augen wirken da immer verheult.

Stefanie said...

Beautiful, interesting shades to mix but you make it look etheral and beautiful as always

Marina said...

Awesome look! I love it:)

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

this is an incredible look!

Fran said...

Linda suas maquiagens
Adorei
Eu sou do brasil, tenho um blog sobre artesnatos.

Beiijão

Dazzledust25 said...

This is absolutely stunning! You're so creative, I'm so safe with make-up!
Amy x

Marce said...

Gorgeous...I agree with Amy above, you always have different looks and carry them out perfectly.

hemo said...

einfach toll