Search the Web

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Golden Fire

Hey everyone,

I'm back from my trip to Greece, and I also brought a few make up items which you are probably going to see in a few of my upcoming looks. This one is a look I have had in mind for a few weeks, mostly because I have had Firespot for a year (bought it last may at the Sawgrass CCO) and never used it until now - orange is one of the colours that I find hard to wear... But I framed it with Gold Mode on the inner and outer corners, so that it becomes more wearable for me. I also added PL Bullion mixed with water on top of my black liner on the inner half, and added some more under the winged-out tail. On my lower lid, I am wearing some Gold Mode in the inner corner and black kohl under my lashes, as well as white kohl on the waterline:







Product List:

MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Gold Mode pigment, MAC Firespot, MAC Vanilla, Pure Luxe Bullion, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, falsies, CG Lash Blast mascara

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

sieht toll aus!!

Phyrra said...

That looks lovely!
I especially love the last picture that you photoshopped! I find orange difficult to wear on me as well. I have MAC Coppering, which I think is lovely, but it's so hard for me to wear it. I also have MAC Flip but that pairs up well with a lot of colors.

Ditzymakeup said...

Wow amazing :)
Great look!
x

Stefanie said...

Gorgeous look! I love the 'adjustment' to the last pic

Chinda-chan said...

Wow - wunderschön. Und das letzte Bild sieht echt cool aus!

» cerezah said...

sehr hübsch! :)

Lilly said...

gefällt mir sehr gut. ich finde orange ist eine schwierige farbe, ich traue mich da auch nicht drüber. aber du hast mir mut gemacht, vielen dank!
liebe grüße, lilly

Mary in Wonder said...

awww looks beautiful^^

Jamilla Camel said...

Your eyes are perfection! They are something right out of a magazine ad for eye makeup!!

Potis de Colores said...

I love all your looks, you're very special!

Lucía said...

It´s lovely!

becky said...

wow, this is very pretty. the colors are so vibrant.

Rebeca said...

I just love all your looks!
Amazing!

*_*

♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

Great make up , i'm using the same way sometime

Jen ♥CamelliaRose♥ said...

I haven't seen your makeup pics in years. You have gotten SOO amazing at this!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

just. WOW. this screams "girl on fire" i can totally see katniss Everdeen wearing this. And your beauty is just amazing with AND without makeup!