Search the Web

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mutiny

While I was reorganizing my stash, I came across my Mutiny pigment and realized that I had only used this once, back when Naughty Nauticals came out. Too little use for such a gorgeous colour! I actually wanted to do something different than the blue/purple combo but I couldn't find the other shadow I was looking for (that's when you realize you have too much stuff :P)... So I did my lid in Mutiny, then cut the crease with black kohl, blended upwards with Carbon, Mulberry, Sushi Flower and Orange Sorbet, and lined my lower lid with Carbon and Sushi Flower. Then I used some white kohl to emphasize the liner wings on the outer lid, and glued on essence falsies with light blue glitter on them. White kohl on the waterline and Lash Blast Mascara were the final touches to this look:






Product List
Align RightMAC Bare Canvas, MAC Mutiny, PL Mulberry, MAC Carbon, MAC Sushi Flower, PL Orange Sorbet, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, essence lashes with blue glitter, CG Lash Blast

And to show you what he looks like, here's a pic of the little elephant that provided the inspiration for last week' look:



And I probably won't be posting a look for the next two weeks - next weekend is my birthday party, and the following monday I will be flying to Greece for a week's holiday!

19 comments:

Chinda-chan said...

Wow - vor allem das letzte Bild ist ein Wahnsinn! :-o

jojoba said...

beautiful as ALWAYS!!! and thanks for sharing the pic of the elephant. Now it ties down with that EOTD! You have the best EOTD in the world!

Phyrra said...

Very pretty!
Have a happy birthday!

Dreams, colors and glitter said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love mutiny pigment is my fave color.

Libby said...

this look is so rich, I love it! In the last pic, your eye looks unreal. Beautiful.

Louie said...

amazing! you have beautiful eyes!!

becky said...

hello. I just followed. Im liking your blog already. Im loving all the beautiful eye looks.

Blanca said...

i like it! beautiful colors combo!

innerchild said...

Simply amazing! The last eye photo has been retouched, but it look so cool. That's a neat looking elephant :)

Jessica Allison said...

Happy Birthday! We'll miss you, but have fun! BTW, what brushes do you use when you do your cut creases? You are so good at them!

MzFashionCloset...Confessions of A Shopaholic said...

Nice...I love all the looks you come up with. Happy Birthday and safe travels.

Matsuna said...

Wow mutiny+those lashes=Devine!

Have fun in Greece!

Kiradris said...

Wow, that's amazing! I have Mutiny, but I'd never think of that creative a way to wear it.

Lizzard said...

omg you cut the crease like a pro! could you do a tutorial on that? i can never get mine to be quite that straight

Sah said...

i love this makeup!!!it's very beautiful! I'm follow up this blog, I liked it!!!1000 kisses!

BB Cream Queen said...

Wow I love this color! Great for a fresh summer look.

Mandy said...

Loved it!

Mrs Osi said...

I am really loving the looks, just found your blog, do u have any video how tos?

Anonymous said...

padmitasmakeup.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.