Search the Web

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter/Passover to all of you who celebrate it!

One of the reasons why I love Fyrinnae is the amount of almost matte eye shadows that they offer - because especially when using glitter, matte colours are a staple for balancing the whole look and adding texture. For this look, I used a matte pink (Peppermint Stick) on the lid, a bright turquoise (Sea Sprite, which I think is unfortunately discontinued :() in the crease, and a light mint with slight gold shimmer (Anemone) to blend the crease upwards. Then I mixed some Fixing Gel withl a MAC Antique Gold Glitter and lined both my lower and my upper lid in a rather thick line. Finally, I lined my waterline with black kohl and applied false lashes by essence to the upper lid:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Fyrinnae Peppermint Stick, Fyrinnae Sea Sprite, Fyrinnae Anemone, MAC Antique Gold, You+Eye Fixing Gel, essence Lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, CG Lash Blast

And two experimental shots which I changed in PS:


14 comments:

Blanca said...

i love it! so georgeus!

Tali said...

Loving the ps greeny colored eye!!!!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

OMG!
its wonderful!

^_^

^_^ Evichu ^_^ said...

hi padmita, maybe one day you could show the brushes you use, because you bled so well!

one little simitopian said...

I've not long been following your blog, but I'm really loving your work. These are exquisite! You have such pretty eyes. Those photoshopped ones are just enchanting too!

Sarah said...

Wow you are sooooo talented! Seriously, wow! Haha I am in awe, just love all your looks, they are so creative and pretty!

^^camila baunilha^^ said...

my god!
you make such pretty looks...
loved it!

rebeca. said...

omg!
perfect

Illyriah said...

So cool. Your looks are stunning. Very vibrant and subtle likewise. Absolutely beautiful!
:)

Organic Make Up said...

This is such an awesome look that you have created. WOW! It looks simply fantastic, buddy. You are simply too good, I must say. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi This is my first time on your blog and I am hooked. I went to buy the colors but couldnt find a pink in the name of Peppermint Stick? Could I please have a link to where I can buy the color. I really love your work.

Padmita said...

I think both Peppermint Stick and Sea Sprite were discontinued by Fyrinnae:(

Anonymous said...

Oh! Well thank you anyways I will try to find a similar pink color from other brands, or if you have found an alternative please keep me posted. I really think you have a unique beautiful touch in your makeup!

IceCookies said...

You are amazing!