Search the Web

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mermaid Eyes

I brought some of Barry M.'s Dazzle Dusts back from London, and tested them out for the first time on sunday - they're really amazing! Extremely pigmented, high-shine pigments that come in lovely colours! I used a silvery green/turquoise on my inner lid and to paint the spikes on my lower lid, then a very pigmented, deep bright teal with intense gold shimmer on my outer lid, and a vivid pink-coral in my crease. I also used MAC Solar White as a highlighter, and some Shu Uemura Lashes which I bought at the Shu store in London.

As a base for both my eyes and my face, I tried out a new limited edition product from german drugstore brand p2, and both are really good! While the staying power of the eye shadow base could be a bit stronger, it really brings out the colours and makes them more vibrant! The Face base is also very good, it softens the look of my pores and adds a very subtle glow to the skin.














Sorry - went a little too picture happy....

Product List
Face: p2 perfect Face base, MAC SFF NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL April's Mix, agnès b. Litchi Graffiti blush, MAC Moon River
Eyes: p2 perfect Eyes base, Barry M. Dazzle Dusts #92, #83, #87, MAC Solar White, Manhattan JT, CG Lash Blast, Shu Uemura Lashes
Lips: MAC Cutester l/s, VS Paradise l/g

11 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You are the QUEEN of the mermaids...wonderful eyes and beautiful skin!

Jillian said...

This is gorgeous! What sort of brush did you use to apply the dazzle dust? Did you apply them wet?

CG Make Up! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CG Make Up! said...

wonderful eyes and beautiful skin! Congrats! you are so special !
kisses!!

bye!
.-)

Millie Make Up said...

Gorgeous!. I love the look of the eyes!

See you, Millie

Pony Hütchen said...

Gorgeous!!

Ash said...

Wow, such a creative look! Very beautiful :)

Padmita said...

Thank you very much ♥!!

@Jillian: I used the Dazzle Dust dry on my upper lid and wet on my lower lid, because it makes it easier to draw... For the upper lid, I used MAC's #242, and a generic liner brush for the lower lid.

jojoba said...

Golly! you are beautiful!!! i love this look! you wear turquoise so well!

Jillian said...

I'm going to try using that brush. Thanks so much!

lord voldemort said...

wow, very pretty. esp like the 1st two full-face pictures. you have a beautiful eye shape (gorgeous color-- i never knew black liner could be so dramatic for some ppl!) and your hair is so nice too and with the bow..!!! if i saw you walking down the street I'd stare and possibly harass you for 'how to be otherworldly stunning' tips haha! ;)