Search the Web

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twinkling Stars

This look is almost entirely made of glitter - the only thing I added as a base was Bare Canvas to even out my lid's skintone (which is naturally rather dark) and, of course, Fixing Gel to make the glitter adhere. Then I applied first the gold glitter, using my fingers and MAC's #242 brush alternately, and added some more Fixing Gel for the stars, which I sprinkled on top. Finally, I glued on a pair of Ardell Lashes and applied some mascara and black liner to my waterline:






Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, You + Eye Fixing Gel, gol glitter and stars, Ardell falsies, CG Lash Blast

17 comments:

jojoba said...

this is stunning!!!

Suss said...

oh my god its awesome, i love your makeups!

A Gal On A Budget said...

Hello,

I just stopped by to let you know that I've nominated you for the Triple Award. Your makeup looks never disappoint and your photography talent cannot be denied.

http://spendorsave.blogspot.com/2009/02/belated-triple-awards-post.html

From Beauty and Care Island said...

It's just awesome! Great job! Love this creative look!

Shortiee31 said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!.. Wow I love it !!

Ju said...

OMG ! So beautiful !

Ash said...

Beautiful look! I love using glitter on my eyes, but always have a hard time making it stick. What is this fixing gel that you mention? It seems to work very well :)
Cheers

*Nehs* said...

how gorgeous u are! love ur make up works! hope you do tutorials.

Jessica said...

Padmita- I'd love to put a link to your blog on mine. I'm a makeup artist in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and I think our styles are very complimentary- I know my friends and clients would enjoy your looks! Please let me know if this is OK with you!

gio said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and so creative, I love it!

Abbey said...

wow! where did you get your fixing gel?

...the who cares girl... said...

Gorgeous! Nice job, very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

who manufactures You + Eye Fixing Gel?

Padmita said...

You + Eye is the brand and can be purchased at Douglas stores in Germany. You can use MAC Mixing Medium Eyeliner (gel) as a substitute.

The Ohio Academy said...

Wow! this looks great. Do you ever think about attending a cosmetology school? I just enrolled at The Ohio Academy and I am sooooooooooooooo excited!

Faye said...

Sorry to keep commenting but I am totally blown away by your designs! Totally amazing, you are a real artist!

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks