Search the Web

Monday, February 16, 2009

Platinum Plumage

For this look, I primed my lid with Bare Canvas, and then I applied Plumage on the entire lid, Rich Purple in the crease from the inner to the outer corner and Jewel Blue above the crease. I lined my upper lid in black and added another thin line of MAC Platinum pigment (dry and smudged) on the upper as well as the lower lid. For the lashes, I used dark Duo glue and a pair of falsies by essence, as well as Lash Blast on the lower lashes and black kohl on my waterline.







Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Plumage, MAC Rich Purple, MAC Jewel Blue, MAC Platinum, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, essence lashes, CG Lash Blast

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful! This has got to be one of the best looks you've had.

**Star said...

That is so hot...

I always get nervous when I try to wear two colors of eyeliner on the top lashline....

Anette said...

Fantastic!

Aimee said...

Man, do I wish I could wear waterline eyeliner like you do. Unfortunately, it really irritates my contacts. Gorgeous, gorgeous look!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. I love how your eye colour never seems to compete with your shadows and liners!

I also envy the way you apply your eyeliner. It's so flattering! You know, I can never make my liquid liner go on so well yours... It's an inspiration! Have you ever thought about doing a tutorial on liner basics? You know... how far to extend, where to thicken the line as you move outward, etc...

Hodhod said...

You have a great blog. I like it so much.

Schnecke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Padmita said...

Thank you all!

About the liner - I really don't have a special technique, I just more or less follow my own eyeshape and draw the line out a little more. With eyeliner, so much depends on each person's individual eyeshape that it's very hard to give general guidelines!

Eima said...

I tried to clone this look. This is the result, I hope you'd like it
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2evf0jn.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/344332o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2885pja.jpg[/img]

Padmita said...

@Eima: Wow, it looks gorgeous on your eyes, beautifully done!!

RuBi said...

Your blog is so cute and beautiful!!and yours looks are amazing!!!kisses from spain!!;D