Search the Web

Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Eve

Happy new year to all my readers! I hope you all had a wonderful party last night? As New Year's Eve is always a perfect occasion for glitter overload, here's what I did yesterday:

I applied Heritage Rouge pigment all over my lid and added some Mauvement in the crease and Vanilla under my brows. Then I added some black liner and applied a line of pink/red glitter (Raspberry Ice by Pure Luxe) along the line. On the lower lid, I used Heritage Rouge and Mauvement as well as black kohl on the waterline, and then added some red and silver glitter underneath the eyes:








Product list:
MAC Bare Study, MAC Heritage Rouge, MAC Mauvement, MAC Vanilla, Pure Luxe Raspberry Ice, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, P2 Lashes, silver glitter

11 comments:

jojoba said...

girl, that's so beautiful!!! happy new year to you too!

**Star said...

that's hot!

Charlene said...

happy new year!! i love this..what do u use for the glitter in terms of glue?

Stefanie said...

That is stunning, like a work of art! I hope you had a lovely New Years

idledoll said...

That is absolutely beautiful!

Dorothy Lite said...

Really beautiful, I absolutely love all that glitter! <3

Padmita said...

Thank you!! I hope the new year's had a good start for everyone!

@Charlene: My favourite "glitter glue" is You+Eye Fixing Gel, but as far as a I know, it's not very widely available... but you can also use something like MAC Mixing Medium Eyeliner (sticky gel). The important thing is that your base is sticky! For rhinestones and stuff, I use Duo lash glue.

Andrea said...

What did you use to make that glitter stay put? Mixing medium?

Andrea said...

nevermind...i read the comments above...

Analia Gomez Lima said...

So Beautiful!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ricky’s NYC has a lot of affordable name-brand makeup available in store and on their website (www.rickysnyc.com), including their exclusive makeup line called Mattese Elite. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re interested.