Search the Web

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone,

first of all, happy holidays to all of you! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and/or friends! Here is the look I did for Christmas Eve, I wanted something sparkly but not OTT, so I went for this rather simple look: Sahara Glitter all over the lid, Quarry in crease and Vanilla to highlight. I lined my top lids with my faithful Manhattan japanese ink liner, and glued on Ardell lashes #116 on top with transparent Duo glue:







Product list
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL April's Mix, MAC Desirous, MAC Northern Lights
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, You+Eye Sahara Glitter, MAC Quarry, Manhattan JT, Ardell #116 lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast mascara
Lips: MAC Pleasureseeker lipstick, Revlon Punchy Peach liploss

11 comments:

**Star said...

So pretty...

That almost looks like MAC Antique Gold Reflects Glitter...

Dede Wilson said...

Padmita! As always, you look BEAUTIFUL and I love looking at your FOTDs....dedecakes

Anonymous said...

Just happened upon your site. You have beautiful EOTDs.

Padmita said...

Thank you!!

@Star: Yes, Reflects Antique Gold would be a pretty good match!

@dedecakes: So great to see you on here *hugs*!!

Anonymous said...

stumbled across your site by way of lime crime... very beautiful! i looked through your older posts and it's interesting to see your techniques change.
as far as false lashes go, i thought i would share a trick given to me by a drag queen- instead of gluing the strip to the skin right above your lash line, actually glue it to the very base of the lashes. it helps hide the band and it's very comfortable. the edges don't lift after an hour or so and sweat and body oils don't affect them at all.
and try make-up for ever lashes. besides being pretty, the glue is faaaaaaabulous. i live for the stuff.
keep making pretty eyes, and please keep sharing!

Faye Prettyhead said...

Totally gorgeous, love the glittery eyeliner under your eyes!

kili said...

where can you buy you and eye cosmetics? in America? this look is gorgeous by the way!!

.:Heather:. said...

I LOVE this makeup! Gorgeous! I found you via Pinterest & featured this pin on my blog: http://www.pinfluence.com/2011/12/31/saturday-stumbles-new-years-eve-edition-1-31-11/

albina N muro said...

first of all, happy holidays to all of you! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and/or friends! Here is the look I did for Christmas Eve.kitesurfing holidays

albina N muro said...

first of all, happy holidays to all of you! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and/or friends! Here is the look I did for Christmas Eve. activity holidays

jorg gray said...

happy holidays to all of you! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and/or friends! Here is the look I did for Christmas Eve. tenerife