Search the Web

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Archetype Look...

This is the second time I'm using Archetype mineral shadows (www.archetpyecosmetics.com) - I like them because they're really sparkly, multi-faceted and they come in many colours that I like (although some of them are quite similar)! I used them with a wetted brush - Jadite in the inner corner, Daybreak Aeval on lid, Black Dalia in the crease and Katerina on top:

This is the first time I took pics in my new place - and I had a pretty hard time finding some good lighting!








And here are some shots I brought home from my trip to Tenerife last week:








You can see more of my photography at pink-spike.deviantart.com. Hope you enjoyed them!

And I also bought this amazng pair of shoes by Carolina Boix, which I love! They're pretty AND walkable:



Product list:
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Fyrinnae Rice Primer Powder, Bourjois Rose d'or
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Archetype Jadite, Archetype Daybreak Aeval, Archetype The Black Dalia, Archetype Katerina, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl, p2 Lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: Bourjous Rose Mythic l/g

3 comments:

jojoba said...

the pictures are just goregous! i stalk your blog, do you know that???!!! :P

you take some of the best outdoor photography that i have seen! i used to do the same but after my son's born, i don't do much of them anymore. distraction!

bookmarked your photo place and will go back to them from time to time to see what new stuff you have.

and your FOTD is stunning as always!

Doe Deere Blogazine said...

Your photography AND makeup skills are superb! Let me know if you'd like some free samples of Lime Crime Makeup, I'd love it if you used them in your looks! xo

Eckert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.