Search the Web

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Monave Spring Look

Face: MAC Prep + Prime SPF50 primer, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, Pure Luxe Eraser on T-Zone, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl setting powder, Monave Gold Salmon on cheeks

Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas as base, Monave Lime on inner lid, Monave Turquoise on outer lid (both with a slightly wet brush), Monave Espresso kohl, L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Lips: Monave Lipstick Peach Pout, Monave Lipglaze Babe Pink

I used Photoshop on the top three - mostly airbrushing my dark circles. I wish there was a concealer like this!! The other pics are not retouched:









4 comments:

Tapupartforpres said...

That is a great idea, thank you for the tip. To return the favor, check out this website, they helped me picking out the right makeup.

Crave Beauty Care Products and Makeup

Toya said...

Gorgeous!

e said...

Soooo pretty! I love the detailed list you give of products you're using, it's cool that you mix high end with drugstore buys. There's not a search function on your site, do you have any tutorials? What sort of brushes do you use? I would love to know how you apply everything - are you using a mixing medium?

Padmita said...

Thanks :)! I'm sorry there's no search function because I don't know how to put it on here (:... I do have a few tutorials on here: http://www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/Padmita (follow the links), but they're rather old and not up-to-date technique-wise. I use mostly brushes by MAC and Essential Beauty Supplies but I only rarely apply eyeshadows wet, I usually mix them with water only.